Danube Waltz on Viking Prestige
Budapest to Passau
Explore four of Europe’s most enchanting countries along the storied Danube River; Austria, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia. See the range of architectural wonders in Budapest and Bratislava, sail through the spectacular Wachau Valley, and take a tour of the 900-year-old baroque Benedictine abbey at Melk on this amazing 8-day itinerary.
Soak up soothing steam at a Budapest thermal bath. Learn to waltz...
Viking Prestige carries 188 guests on some of our most popular itineraries. Each of these state-of-the-art vessels has two 340-square-foot suites and 97 staterooms, with French Balcony staterooms on the upper and middle decks and standard staterooms with picture windows on the main deck. Best of all, Viking Prestige is a “green” ship, running on hybrid diesel-electric engines that produce less vibrations for a smoother ride. Cutting-edge design, unmatched comfort and environmentally conscious—Viking Prestige has it all.
- Aquavit Terrace at the bow of the ship for al fresco dining
- 97 comfortable outside staterooms (2 suites, 67 French Balcony, 22 Standard, 6 singles)
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area
- Observation lounge & bar with panoramic windows
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Library & Onboard boutique
- Free shipwide wireless internet service
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines
- Sony 32” flat-panel TV with CNBC, CNN, ESPN, FOX, National Geographic and more; infotainment system featuring free movies on demand
Viking®, The World’s Leading River Cruise Line®, offers destination-focused itineraries on the rivers of Europe, Russia, Asia and Egypt. Travel with like-minded travelers on what Viking calls The Thinking Person’s Cruise®, designed to help you explore and engage with your destination—with immersive shore excursions, insightful lectures, Destination Performances, cooking demonstrations and regional cuisine. Plus, with Viking Inclusive Value, just abo ...