Roof of the World on Viking Emerald
Shanghai to Beijing
Discover the many faces of China on this fascinating 16-day adventure. See the imperial treasures of Beijing, including the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace. Meet several thousand Terra Cotta Warriors in Xian. Explore both ancient and contemporary Shanghai, the "New York City" of China. Enjoy a 6-day Yangtze River cruise.
Journey into the Himalayas, where ancient traditions infuse every...
Cruise the Yangtze River on Viking Emerald, a state-of-the-art river cruise vessel. Accommodating 256 guests with full verandas, hotel-style beds in every spacious suite and stateroom, public areas bathed in light and an English-speaking crew, Viking Emerald is one of the most sophisticated river ships sailing the region.
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll Top River Cruise Ship
- 128 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Explorer Suites, 14 Suites, 4 Jr. Suites, 108 Veranda)
- All staterooms have a veranda with sliding glass doors
- Sun deck with panoramic views and shaded sitting area
- Obervation lounge and bar
- Emerald Bar
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Onboard boutique & tailor
- Gym, sauna and massage services
- Beauty salon
- Library and internet cafe
- 2 Elevators with access to all decks
- Laundry service
- Onboard doctor
Viking®, The World’s Leading River Cruise Line®, offers destination-focused itineraries on the rivers of Europe, Russia, Asia and Egypt. Travel with like-minded travelers on what Viking calls The Thinking Person’s Cruise®, designed to help you explore and engage with your destination—with immersive shore excursions, insightful lectures, Destination Performances, cooking demonstrations and regional cuisine. Plus, with Viking Inclusive Value, just abo ...