Magnificent Mekong on Viking Mekong
Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Explore the stunningly scenic and culturally distinctive lands that lie along the remarkable Mekong River on this 15-day cruisetour. Encounter ancient Khmer monuments at Angkor Wat and the elegant French colonial capital of Phnom Penh in Cambodia; and in Vietnam, visit the floating markets of the Mekong delta, experience the intimate charm of Hanoi’s old city and tour dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon. Here you will find...
The Viking Mekong is a beautifully handcrafted ship specifically designed to navigate even the most remote areas of the Mekong River. Built in 2012, Viking Mekong accommodates 56 guests and offers a river view from every stateroom with large windows and personal deck space, and an extraordinarily friendly atmosphere with attentive, English-speaking crew. Explore the sights, sounds and flavors of one of the most scenic and fascinating regions in the world while enjoying the comfort and elegant romance of Viking Mekong.
- All staterooms are outside with a river view
- Upper & Middle deck staterooms have floor-to-ceiling, sliding French doors
- All staterooms have hotel-style beds with optional twin-bed configuration
- Private bathroom with shower
- Safe, hair dryer & air conditioning
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Sun deck with shaded sitting area
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Bar, lounge, library & onboard boutique
- Laundry service
- Voltage: 220V
Viking®, The World’s Leading River Cruise Line®, offers destination-focused itineraries on the rivers of Europe, Russia, Asia and Egypt. Travel with like-minded travelers on what Viking calls The Thinking Person’s Cruise®, designed to help you explore and engage with your destination—with immersive shore excursions, insightful lectures, Destination Performances, cooking demonstrations and regional cuisine. Plus, with Viking Inclusive Value, just abo ...